Learn more about your new students by sending home a survey for their parents/guardians to complete.
This survey has been designed to help teachers gather relevant information about their new class at the beginning of a new school year.
Send this survey home with your students for their parents or guardians to fill out. The survey covers key information such as:
- the student’s family
- the student’s living arrangements
- the student’s personality
- the student’s interests outside of school
- the student’s attitude toward school
- the student’s strengths and weaknesses as a learner
- the parents’ aspirations for their child for the upcoming year
- medical conditions and allergies
- the student’s worries and/or concerns