Create classroom community and promote kindness with a World Kindness Day kindness quilt bulletin board printable.
World Kindness Day Bulletin Board for Kids
Use this printable template to create a classroom bulletin board on World Kindness Day. Using the square templates, students complete the writing square by finishing the sentence – ‘I can be kind by…’ then they can decorate and color one of the other picture squares.
When all students have finished, stick the squares together in the shape of a quilt to form your class’ Kindness quilt. You could even do this as a whole school and create a giant Kindness quilt for the whole school.
This resource includes:
- four different square designs
- bright letters to form the heading for your display.
How to Celebrate World Kindness Day with Kids
You can do so many kindness activities with your students this World Kindness day. Here are some ideas:
- Create a kindness rock garden.
- Use this template to create a school-wide kindness display.
- Discuss why kindness is important.
- Brainstorm ways you can show kindness.
- List some random acts of kindness your class could do during the week.
- Write positive affirmations with chalk on the cement at school.
- Create some thank you cards for the teachers and staff at the school.
Easily Prepare This Resource for Your Students
⬇️ Use the Download button to download your copy of the black and white PDF file.
🖍️ Make copies for your students, and let them go wild with crayons, and markers, or if you are brave enough, paint!
Print on cardstock for added durability and longevity.
Don’t stop there! We’ve got more activities and resources that cut down on lesson planning time:
Get your students reflecting on ways to show kindness with this interactive bulletin board! Brighten your classroom (and someone's day) with this sunflower-themed bulletin board set. Reflect on kindness with this student mini booklet.
Get your students reflecting on ways to show kindness with this interactive bulletin board!
Brighten your classroom (and someone's day) with this sunflower-themed bulletin board set.
Reflect on kindness with this student mini booklet.