Use this sloth-themed book report template to write about your favourite book.
Sloth-Themed Book Report Template
Use this template with your students when responding to literature in class or in the library.
It is easy to create a fun and eye-catching display using this and our other book report templates. Here’s what students need to do:
- Read a book of their choice.
- Complete the book report template by answering the questions and giving the book a rating.
- Colour and decorate the template.
- Cut out the head page and body page.
- Paste the two pages together as indicated in the diagram.
- Adhere the template to a backing piece of paper or hang it directly on the display.
This sloth-themed book report template is also the perfect activity to use during the 2023 National Simultaneous Storytime event. With the 2023 book being announced as The Speedy Sloth, why not have yours students create this cute book report on this Australian Children’s Storybook.
✂️ Give Them the (Safety) Scissors
This template makes for a bonus cutting skills activity, depending on your students’ ages and abilities.
With adult supervision, cutting skills help students work multiple muscle groups and their brains, plus:
- strengthen finger and hand muscles
- build dexterity and fine motor skills
- improve hand-eye coordination
- develop focus and attention.
And all of these skills are necessary to use a pencil and a fork; button a shirt and tie shoes; write, type and swipe.
Scissor skills are brain and muscle skills!
Download & Print
Use the download button to download the printable sloth book report PDF file.