Use this sloth-themed book report template to write about your favorite book.
Sloth-Themed Book Report Template
Use this template with your students when responding to literature in class or in the library.
It is easy to create a fun and eye-catching display using this and our other book report templates. Here’s what students need to do:
- Read a book of their choice.
- Complete the book report template by answering the questions and giving the book a rating.
- Color and decorate the template.
- Cut out the head page and body page.
- Paste the two pages together as indicated in the diagram.
- Adhere the template to a backing piece of paper or hang it directly on display.
✂️ Give Them the (Safety) Scissors
This template makes for a bonus cutting skills activity, depending on your students’ ages and abilities.
With adult supervision, cutting skills help students work multiple muscle groups and their brains, plus:
- strengthen finger and hand muscles
- build dexterity and fine motor skills
- improve hand-eye coordination
- develop focus and attention.
And all of these skills are necessary to use a pencil and a fork; button a shirt and tie shoes; write, type and swipe.
Scissor skills are brain and muscle skills!
Download & Print
Use the download button to download the printable sloth book report PDF file.