Use this set of 14 brightly coloured 2D and 3D shape posters to decorate your classroom and build academic vocabulary.
Real-Life 2D and 3D Shape Posters
Get ready to build students’ vocabulary, get them excited about maths and create authentic, real-life connections with this all-inclusive set of shape posters. These shape posters feature a wide variety of 2D and 3D shapes, with real-world images to help students to make visual connections. This set is great for early learners to build academic vocabulary
This resource comes with 14 individual shape posters. They include:
- Triangular prism
- Rectangular prism
How to Make the Most of Your Geometry Anchor Charts
- Print the poster and display it in your classroom for students to reference when doing independent work.
- Print the poster on letter-size paper, slip it into a clear sleeve, and use it in your guided groups as a reminder.
- Print the poster on letter-size paper, slide it into a clear sleeve, and hang it on a ring as a reference tool for a learning centre.
We’ve also come up with bonus ways to turn posters into interactive tools that really make your lessons stick!.
- Place copies in students’ homework folders for reference.
- Provide posters as digital resources for virtual students.
- Test students’ memories by showing them the poster, then hiding it and having them tell you what they remember.
Before You Download
This resource prints as a PDF or Google Slides file. Please use the dropdown menu to choose between the full-colour or black and white version.
Fill your classroom with more posters and interactive displays!
This resource was created by Lindsey Phillips, a Teach Starter collaborator.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.