When Is Halloween 2022?We know teachers have a lot on their plate, so just a reminder: Halloween is celebrated on October 31 in 2022 (and every year). This year, Halloween will be celebrated on a Monday, so Tuesday may bring tired students and a whole lot of candy into your classroom!
How Do People Celebrate Halloween in the Classroom?
- Make Halloween slime (it's green) in your science classes to explore chemical reactions and the relationship between liquids and solids
- Make Halloween Page Biter bookmarks in the school library to keep the pages of books safe!
- Print Halloween bookmarks to hand out to trick or treaters in your school
- Roll to create a spooky Halloween art project
- Use pre-K and kindergarten students' hands and feet to create fun Halloween characters (think vampires, monsters, ghosts, and pumpkins) with green and orange paint, googly eyes, and more.
- Learn about nocturnal animals with a study of bats.
- Dive into the skeletal system with an exploration of bones — and some spooky skeletons!
- Explore our entire Halloween collection for more teacher-created Halloween ideas!