Inquiry and research: listening, speaking, reading, writing, and thinking using multiple texts. The student engages in both short-term and sustained recursive inquiry processes for a variety of purposes. The student is expected to:
- (1) generate questions for formal and informal inquiry
with adult assistance;
- (A) develop and follow a research plan with adult assistance;
- (B) gather information from a variety of sources with adult assistance;
- (C) demonstrate understanding of information gathered with adult assistance; and
- (D) use an appropriate mode of delivery, whether written, oral, or multimodal, to present results.
2 teaching resources for those 'aha' moments
"Facts About..." Template
Get a sense of separating fact from opinion in texts with this graphic organizer.
All About My Family - Family Tree Project
A set of 4 worksheets to use in the classroom when learning about families.