An educational poster showing students how to lay out a personal letter.
This poster highlights the different parts of a personal letter and give students a visual reference when planning and writing friendly letters.
- Heading – Your name and address.
- Date – The date you wrote your letter on.
- Greeting – Your hello.
- Content – What you want to say and the reason why you are writing.
- Closing – The way you want to end your letter.
- Signature – Sign your name.
- PS (Postscript) – Found at the end of a letter. You can put anything you forgot to say here.