Differentiate writing instruction in primary grades with a group of leveled Halloween writing prompts about Halloween costumes.
Looking for Halloween Writing Prompts for Kindergarten? We Can Help!
Our Write About It! Costumes pack is a unique resource that can be an introduction to sentence structure for Kindergarten and also as a review of first-grade concepts. This product includes three differentiated levels of writing activities, each targeting a different level of progression with your students. The levels are
- Introductory Level: Color cut and paste to build a sentence
- Mid Level: Draw and complete a sentence prompt.
- High Level: Draw and independently write a story about a bat.
Our Write About It! Series of differentiated writing prompts make the perfect
- Halloween Writing Prompts for Intervention Groups
- Writing Prompts for struggling writers
- Differentiated Review or writing intervention activities
Tips for Differentiation + Scaffolding
We’ve done the differentiation for you! You can use these worksheets as an activity for:
Easily Download & Print
Use the dropdown icon on the Download button to choose between the PDF or Google Slides version of this resource.
This resource was created by Samantha Rose, a teacher in Florida and Teach Starter Collaborator.