A 'lift the flaps' template where students display the family members that live in their home.
Who Are the People in Your Family?
This resource is perfect to use with your students when learning about family history. Create an interactive display where students lift the flaps to learn about the people in their classmates’ lives.
Students will identify and name the different members of their families.
Creating a Family Display
The following instructions outline how to implement this resource in your classroom.
- Print a copy of the resource for each student.
- Print some extra copies of page 2 (just in case).
- Students write their names at the top of the page.
- They cut out a window for each member of their family. (Students can include pets if they wish.)
- Students draw or add a photo of each member of their family on the template.
- They fold the window flap and glue one over the image of each family member.
- Students write the names or their relationships with each family member.
- Add additional decorations and color the rest of the house.
Take a look at the All About My Family Mini Booklet. It is another great way for students to share who is part of their families and what they like to do!