A 25-slide editable interactive PowerPoint to use when teaching your students about equivalent fractions.
Fractions can be a challenging concept for students to grasp.
This interactive PowerPoint presentation has been designed to teach your students how to identify and create equivalent fractions.
It covers the following content:
- a general review of fractions
- an explanation of unit fractions
- an explanation equivalent fractions
- an explanation of reducing fractions to their lowest terms
- an explanation of improper fractions
- an explanation of mixed number.
For each fraction concept, there is an an annotated, step-by-step example, a whole-class activity, and an individual review activity included in the PowerPoint.
Use the drop-down menu to choose between the editable PowerPoint or PDF version.