Transform into your favorite animal with these fun and easy printable crown templates.
Paper Animal Crown Templates for Any Occasion
Introduce your students to the wonderful world of animals by creating their own animal crowns. These animal hats can be used in a variety of ways in the classroom:
- Have students act out scenes as their chosen animal, helping to bring the learning to life.
- Students can use the crowns to act out stories they have created.
- Add a fun element to class parties.
- Have students pick an animal, create an Animal Fact File about their chosen animal, and present their fact file to the class wearing their hat.
✂️ Give Them the (Safety) Scissors
This template makes for a bonus cutting skills activity, depending on your students’ ages and abilities.
With adult supervision, cutting skills help students work multiple muscle groups and their brains, plus:
- strengthen finger and hand muscles
- build dexterity and fine motor skills
- improve hand-eye coordination
- develop focus and attention.
And all of these skills are necessary to use a pencil and a fork; button a shirt and tie shoes; write, type and swipe.
Scissor skills are brain and muscle skills!
Download & Print Your Crown Templates
Print these templates on white cardstock for added durability. Choose between a full-color or black-and-white template to suit your needs.
Why not provide your students with extra art supplies, such as feathers, wool, and colored paper, to bring their animal paper hats to life!
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.