Celebrate your school library and librarian with this bulletin board display.
Looking for Libary Bulletin Board Ideas?
February is Library Lover’s Month, and this display is the perfect way to celebrate your school library and librarian!
How to Use This Resource
Display the banner of this resource near your school’s library, and download templates for students to use. Each student can answer the writing prompt, or drawing prompt for the younger template, to express why they love the library.
A few of the writing/drawing prompts include:
- The best thing about our library is …
- My librarian rocks because …
Download Your Printable Library Bulletin Boards
Use the drop-down arrow to the right of the download button to choose between the upper and lower grades template.
The banner of this resource will print on two pages, but you can adjust the size! To print the banner on multiple pages …
- Open the banner PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- In Adobe Reader, click on the printer icon to bring up the print settings box.
- With the print settings box open, click on the ‘Poster’ tab.
- Next, adjust the ‘Tile Scale’ until you have the desired layout displayed in the preview section.
- Once you’re happy with the preview layout, click ‘Print’!
Looking for more ways to celebrate the library and a love of reading? Check out the resources below!
A template for students to recommend books they have read.
A set of 4 reading inspired bookmarks.
A book wish list for students to compile over time.