Practice reading and identifying antonyms with a pack of five antonym worksheets for Kindergarten students.
The Perfect Pack of Antonym Worksheets for Kindergarten
If you’re on the hunt for kindergarten resources to help you teach your little wordsmiths about antonyms or opposites, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve been working full speed to create differentiated resources perfect for our littlest learners, starting with this Opposites Worksheet pack.
Let’s Learn about Opposite Words!
This pack of five antonym activities for kindergarten students will help you boost your students’ vocabularies by providing them with straightforward and fun practice activities to help them see the differences between opposite words. The following types of activities are included.
- Antonym Word Matching Worksheet – Students cut and paste to match antonym words with pictures.
- Change the Antonym Worksheet- Students will read a sentence, then cut and paste words from a word bank to replace the underlined word.
- Antonym Cut and Paste – This worksheet is similar to the Change the Antonym worksheet but includes images and word bank words to help students struggling with reading.
- Antonym Exit Tickets – This worksheet is a set of six exit tickets on which students write and draw the antonym of a given word.
- Antonym Exit Tickets 2 – Students use words to fill in the blank with an antonym for two terms.
Download and Print Your Opposite Words Worksheets
You’re just a click away from getting your new resources! Use the dropdown arrow on the Download button to select the Editable Google Slides resource file or the quick-print PDF version.
This resource was created by Samantha Rose, a teacher in Florida and Teach Starter Collaborator.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.