Practice making inferences with this foldable template.
Practice Makes Perfect
Making inferences is a crucial skill for students to develop. It allows them to go deeper with their comprehension and can even help develop prediction skills in other subject areas, such as patterns in Math and Science.
With this template, students will combine their background knowledge with text evidence to make an inference.
How to Use The Inferencing Template
This template is for students to use in their reading journals to practice making inferences.
- Print a template for each student where pages 2 and 3 print front and back (choosing for it to flip along the long edge).
- Students will fold the paper along solid lines. The top and bottom sections should be folded backward.
- Students cut along the dotted lines to create 3 flaps.
- Glue into their reading journals.
- Students will write what the text says, what they already know. and make an inference using the template.
Easily Download & Print
Use the dropdown icon on the Download button to choose between the color or black and white PDF version of this resource.