A set of 30 cards displaying various equivalent fractions.
Use these flashcards in a variety of ways when teaching your students about equivalent fractions.
Some ways to use these cards:
- Play a game of Memory matching the equivalent fractions.
- Play a game of Go Fish matching the equivalent fractions.
- Have students build a number line from 0 to 1, placing the equivalent fractions below each other.
- Have students flip over two cards and write a comparative statement using both fractions.
- Have students find a pair of equivalent fractions and use pictorial models to show their equivalency.
These flashcards work beautifully when printed on cardstock and placed into a math center.
Use the drop-down menu to choose between the color or black and white version and between the PDF or editable Word file formats.