A confident fox displaying different words that can be used for that emotion.
Use this poster to encourage your students to write something other than confident all of the time.
This poster is part of series including:
- Happy Dog – cheerful, elated, ecstatic, jubilant, thrilled, pleased, delighted, merry, and joyous.
- Sad Donkey – gloomy, depressed, sorrowful, unhappy, miserable, and melancholy.
- Angry Bull – irate, furious, cross, infuriated, outraged, irritated, enraged, and annoyed.
- Lonely Turtle – isolated, desolate, and solitary.
- Sorry Panda – regretful, apologetic, remorseful, and sorrowful.
- Shy Mouse – bashful, timid, hesitant, unassertive, introverted, and apprehensive.
- Scared Cat – frightened, petrified, terrified, startled, worried, nervous, anxious, and fearful.
- Confident Fox – bold, self-assured, brave, assertive, and secure.
- Interested Meerkat – curious, thoughtful, and inquisitive.
- Love Bunny – adore, idolize, like, respect, and have great affection for.
You can download all of these posters in our poster pack!
A series of posters that display different words that can be used for different emotions.