Remind students of classroom rules and expectations with this set of 8 posters.
Classroom Rules and Expectations – Poster Pack
Are you looking for a colorful set of classroom rules? This set of 8 classroom rules will make a beautiful addition to your classroom.
Included in this poster pack are the following rules:
- Be kind to others.
- Keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Always try your best.
- Take care of our school and classroom.
- Be ready to learn every day.
- Listen when someone is talking.
- Raise your hand to speak.
- Follow directions the first time given.
How to Make the Most of Your Classroom Rules Posters
- Print each poster and display it in your classroom for students to reference throughout the year.
- Print the poster on letter-size paper, slip it into a clear sleeve, and use it in your guided groups as a reminder.
- Print the poster on letter-size paper, slide it into a clear sleeve, and hang it on a ring as a reference tool for a learning center.
Before You Download
This resource prints as a color PDF.
Spend more time lesson-doing and less time lesson-planning when you grab these activities and teaching resources too!
Use this mini-book to review or introduce school and classroom rules to your primary students.
Teach, review, and assess student knowledge of classroom rules and procedures with quick and easy task cards.
Assess student knowledge of classroom rules and procedures with quick and easy exit tickets.