Plan out your parent information night or meet the teacher event with this set of 19 slides.
This PowerPoint presentation has been designed to help teachers when planning a parent information night or meet the teacher event.
A set of slides have been created with titles for you to use. Blank slides have also been included if you would prefer to use your own titles.
Slide titles include:
- All About Me – on this slide you can put a photo of yourself and some interesting facts you’d like to share.
- School Information – you can include general school information like attendance, school parades, office contact details, etc.
- Routines and Procedures – talk about your daily routines and procedures in the classroom.
- Behavior Expectations – talk about the school’s behavior policy and what you do in your classroom to manage behavior.
- Curriculum – give a brief idea of the teaching units and curriculum topics you’ll be covering during the year.
- Homework, Grading, and Assessments – talk about what parents should expect with homework and grading in your classroom.
- Parent Helpers and Volunteer Opportunities – if you are happy to get parent helpers you can talk about that on this slide.
- Contact Details – how can parents contact you and what’s the best way to get in touch.
- Lunches – give the lunchtime and any important information concerning lunches and food allergies.
- Important Dates – any important dates that will be coming up throughout the year such as field trips, school events, or standardized testing
- Weekly Class Schedule – includes times for special areas, library, technology, etc.
- Classroom Apps – include a list of apps that are used in the classroom that parents may want to use on their home devices.
Don’t forget there are blank slides at the end of this download if you wish to create your own headings.
Use the drop-down menu to choose between the PowerPoint or Google Slides version.