A comprehensive resource pack for parents to help Grade 3 and Grade 4 children with multiplication and division.
This resource pack has been created for parents to assist their children at home with multiplication and division skills.
Using this resource pack, parents will be able to confidently help their children with fundamental numeracy skills and incorporate mathematical thinking into everyday tasks.
This multiplication and division resource pack covers a range of strategies, skills, and activities for children in Grades 3 and 4.
Included in the pack is a parent note outlining the topic with suggested resources and fun activities to do at home.
Other Math Resource Packs for Parents:
- Place Value for Grade 1 and Grade 2
- Addition and Subtraction for Grade 2 and Grade 3
- Fractions and Decimals for Grade 4 and Grade 5
- Question Prompts and Reflective Thinking for all school-aged children.
- Math Activity Ideas for Parents - Multiplication and Division
- Polygon Puzzles - Multiplication
- Polygon Puzzles - Division
- Math Word Problem Task Cards - Multiplication and Long Division
- Mental Math Multiplication Posters
- 0 - 12 Multiplication Facts - Star Matchup Cards
- 0–12 Division Facts - Star Matchup Cards