An extensive resource pack to help students understand the concept of questioning.
Questioning means asking questions before, during and after reading to develop a deeper understanding of the text.
Asking questions helps students to make sense of the world they live in. When they ask questions while they are reading, this can help them to make sense of what is happening in the text.
Sometimes, the answers to questions can be found directly in the text. Sometimes, students need to use their own knowledge in conjunction with the information the author has given them. Other times, students may need to look outside the text and their own experiences for answers.
- Reading Comprehension Strategies PowerPoint - Questioning
- 120 Comprehension Strategy Question Cards
- Applying Reading Comprehension Strategies Worksheets
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies - Question Mats
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies Poster Pack
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies - Question Flashcards
- 5 W's and 1 H Graphic Organizer - Landscape
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies - Tolsby Frame Poster Pack
- Reading Strategies Poster Pack
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies Bookmark
- Super Six Reading Comprehension Strategies - Individual Strategy Bookmarks
- Question Starter Display
- Ask Questions Poster
- QR Code Reading Comprehension Strategy Question Cubes
- Before, During, and After Reading Fiction - Question Prompts