Learn about natural and manmade materials with a printable resource pack.
Is it Man-Made? Is it Natural? Teach Your Students All About Earth’s Materials
This resource pack is designed to help you effectively teach your students about the differences between natural and man-made materials! This comprehensive pack includes loads of resources a teacher needs to make this important topic engaging and fun for their students.
You’ll find various printable materials in the pack, such as colourful posters, engaging worksheets, and interactive activities. These resources are designed to help students easily differentiate between natural and man-made materials and understand how they impact our environment and daily lives.
This Material World Teaching Resource pack includes:
- 2 x man-made and natural materials posters
- 6 x materials posters (plastics, metals, biodegradable and minerals)
- Man-made vs natural materials worksheet
- Biodegradable or not experiment activities and worksheets
- Renewable and non-renewable energy sort activity
- Great Pacific Garbage Patch comprehension exercise
- 1 x page borders
- 4 x pages of cut-out decorations
- 2 x Renewable and non-renewable energy posters
- 2 x mining posters
One Download = 10 Material World Resources!
Click the download button to download this resource’s printable PDF file.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.