16 fractions and decimals worksheets linked to the Australian Curriculum.
This teaching resource could be used in a variety of ways when teaching fractions and decimals. Some suggestions include:
- pre- and post-testing
- independent classwork
This teaching resource pack includes worksheets addressing the following concepts:
- comparing fractions
- adding and subtracting fractions with same or related denominators
- finding a fraction of a quantity
- adding and subtracting decimals
- multiplying decimals by whole numbers
- multiplying and dividing decimals by powers of 10
- dividing decimals
- connecting fractions, decimals and percentages.
Answer sheets are also provided.
Download options include:
- the year level displayed at the top of the sheet
- no year level displayed at the top of the sheet to use for differentiation.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.
Please put the answers at the back of the package :)
Hi Graeme, Thank you for your comment. We have made a note of your suggestion and will let you know if we change the order of the worksheets. Also, I have seen that you have requested this change. Feel free to share your request via Facebook in order to receive more votes. Kind regards Jill