A set of 16 flashcards to use when learning how to sign days of the week and more in Auslan!
Use this teaching resource in the classroom when learning how to sign days of the week and other times related to the calendar week, in Australian Sign Language. Australia wide signs have been selected where possible.
This resource includes the following flashcards:
- days of the week (fingerspelling version)
- Friday (Australia wide key sign)
- Saturday (Australia wide key sign)
- Sunday (two variations provided)
- weekend (Australia wide)
- week (Australia wide)
- today (Australia wide)
- yesterday (northern dialect)
- yesterday (southern dialect)
- tomorrow (Australia wide).
Please note: The images shown aim to give a broad understanding of the handshapes and movements required to sign these key signs. We encourage you to cross-reference using resources within your local community and refer to Auslan Signbank for regional variations.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.